AMAZING INVESTMENT WITH FRACTIONS FROM ONLY £11.050! FULLY OPERATIONAL AND ONE OF THE TOP HOTELS IN CAPE VERDE!
5% RENTAL GUARANTEE IN YEAR 1, THEN 6% IN YEAR 2 AND 7% IN YEAR 3
Fractions available at different prices, for more information please contact us.
THE CAPTIVATING CHARM OF CAPE VERDE
Sun-drenched beaches with pure white sands, warm crystal clear waters and a cool whispering breeze, discover this natural, relaxing and soothing paradise.
Nestling in the Atlantic Ocean off the west coast of Africa and just one hour south of the Canaries, Cape Verde consists of ten islands and five islets.
It is an idyllic location, where the sun always shines and the refreshing light breeze helps maintain a delightfully warm year-round climate. This unique and vibrant place serves up a charming blend of African and European culture, it was recently voted in the top 3 by Lonely Planet for ‘Must-Visit’ destinations of 2011 and is frequently ranked amongst the top ten holiday destinations in the world by Expedia. Cape Verde is the nearest group of ‘tropical’ Islands to Europe and is currently enjoying a significant boom in tourism, with the Island of Sal, home to Cape Verde’s international airport, accounting for more than 60% of total visitors. Renowned for its warm and welcoming people, the archipelago has become synonymous with discerning tourists who are looking to soak up the sun, unwind and relax.
As the popularity of Cape Verde rises, so does the demand for luxurious beach-front accommodation, attracting property investors from Europe and beyond, all looking to capitalise on its ever increasing touristic appeal. In fact, this flourishing paradise delivers all the right economic, political and environmental conditions for an exceptional and sustainable level of return.
THE INVESTMENT POTENTIAL OF CAPE VERDE
Bustling with potential and already established on the world stage as a hotspot for property investment, Cape Verde offers unrivalled opportunities for long-term growth and substantial returns.
- Spectacular growth in tourism with a 115% increase since 2000*
- The booming tourism industry is a key driver for the continuing strength of the local economy, with a further 5% growth expected this year**
- Excellent year-round climate with consistently warm temperatures of 25° to 30°
- Direct flights are available from many European and other cities around the world
- Flights from the UK take just 5 ½ hours - closer to home than the Caribbean and without the jet lag
- A renowned sunshine destination with some of the best beaches in the world
- Politically very stable with a growing economy since the late 1990s
- Strict environmental controls and regulations for touristic development
Cape Verde has experienced a spectacular rise in tourism since 2000. The formula for success is simple; stunning beaches, a welcoming culture, year-round sunshine and just over five hours from the UK, with direct flights from London, Manchester, Birmingham and Glasgow, as well as many other cities in Europe and beyond. With an increasing number of access routes opening up, visitor numbers are set to continue to rise for many years. This means that demand for high quality accommodation far exceeds supply, a trend that is set to continue well into the future. This creates the perfect conditions for investment. Property investors not only benefit from excellent long term rental yields, but the sort of capital growth that most other emerging markets can only dream about.
Property investment is protected by strict legislation, allowing only low-density and low-rise development projects to proceed. Not only does this preserve the original character of the Islands, it safe-guards against over development which may lead to an excess of supply, thus protecting your investment for the years ahead.
THE STUNNING SUNSHINE ISLAND OF SAL
A magnificent year-round climate and beautiful picturesque beaches, no other Island shines brighter than Sal.
- Significant international investment into hotels, resorts, golf resorts, marinas, water parks and commercial centres
- Home to Cape Verde’s international airport that is growing in line with an increasing number of visitors each year
- Sal is at the heart of the investment boom in Cape Verde, accounting for over 60% of the entire rental market
- Sal has some of the best beaches in the world, ideal for soaking up the sun as well as a range of water sports, snorkelling and diving
- The main resort town of Santa Maria offers plenty of colour and local culture to explore as well as a range of charming restaurants, bars and shops
SalIslandis rapidly emerging as a world-class tourist destination. Tourists and investors alike are attracted to Sal by the beautiful beaches, with pure white sands that stretch as far as the eye can see.
The warm crystal clear waters are perfect for a cooling dip in the ocean, as well as more active pursuits such as watersports and diving. You can even spend a day whale watching or big game fishing – there is something for everyone.
The main resort town of Santa Maria is full of life and colour with a great selection of bars and restaurants to indulge in – the perfect accompaniment to a lazy day on the pure white sands. Billions of Euros are being invested into the Island, with an exciting and controlled programme of new beach-front development that is supported by significant government expenditure to enhance infrastructure, services and utilities.
This means that with such huge levels of investment, as well as its year-round tropical climate, picturesque beaches and excellent travel links from the UK, Europe, and beyond, Sal Island delivers everything required from an investment in property.
THE ELEGANCE OF LLANA BEACH HOTEL
Situated on a breathtaking stretch of beach on the South-West coast of Sal Island, known locally as Ponta Preta, this stunning new development redefines luxury and provides a truly exhilarating touristic experience.
Situated between the 5-star MELIÃ Tortuga Beach and MELIÃ Dunas Beach Resort & Spa, Llana Beach Hotel elevates the guest experience in Cape Verde to a new level of excellence.
The 601 all suite hotel has been designed with you in mind. It is divided into two; family and adults only, ensuring total dedication to the individual needs of each and every guest. The Hotel Suites offer a range of different sizes and styles; they are a haven for your senses, beautifully elegant and stylish. Choose from a Beach-Front Suite, Duplex Suite with mezzanine bedroom or one with its own Swim-Up pool, where at the end of your garden you can step straight into one of the Hotel pools.
The Hotel infinity pools mean a relaxing day in the sun is always close at hand, and there are separate pools for children, as well as a mini-club and crèche.
Take a break from the sun, and indulge at the rejuvenating MELIÃ Yhi Spa and for something more active, guests can head to the deluxe gymnasium. The culinary experience will exceed the expectations of the most discerning palate; an extensive range of restaurants will offer something for everyone. From private fine dining, thematic restaurants to extravagant show cooking areas, MELIÃ Llana Beach Hotel will showcase the finest dishes from around the world, served to you in the most sumptuous of settings. For those who like to unwind at the end of long day, a wide selection of bars will provide the perfect paradise retreat, and for those that are a little more energetic, a sophisticated night-club will offer plenty of early hour entertainment. All of this elegance will be delivered to you by the world’s largest resort hotelier, Sol Meliá Hotels and Resorts, under their prestigious 5-star MELIÃ brand for a totally enriching experience.
MELIÃ LLANA BEACH HOTEL
Immerse yourself into a world of pure elegance, superior service and the finest range of facilities you could imagine.
- A breathtaking beach-front location for the most inspiring views on Sal Island
- Managed by Meliá and Sensimar under their prestigious 5-star MELIÃ brand.
The world’s largest resort hotelier
- No other hotel operator has a more superior record at driving rental bookings and commercial success
- A contemporary range of 601 luxurious Hotel Suites. Choose a Junior, Garden, Duplex, Beach-Front or Swim-Up Suite, each one is unique, stylish and of the highest standard
- Split into a family and adults only hotel to ensure the optimum guest experience
- Excellent family orientated facilities, including separate children’s pool, mini-club, family restaurants and crèche
- Luxurious adult infinity pools set amongst lush tropical gardens for tota relaxation and indulgence
- A delicious range of restaurants to satisfy every taste, each one delivering an alternative dining experience
- A quiet drink for two or a night out amongst friends, the wide selection of traditional and contemporary bars will cater for any occasion
- Dance the night away in the sophisticated nightclub
- A substantial, fully equipped conference centre will provide everything expected of the perfect corporate event
- Pamper yourself at the MELIÃ Yhi Spa; the ultimate soothing environment to invigorate your senses
- Enjoy a work-out in the state of the art Techno-Gym® whilst watching your favourite satellite TV channel
- Plus, Llana Beach will also have a designated area of the hotel known as
"The Level”. Guests staying in these rooms will discover an even more attentive and personalised level of service including VIP Check-In, superior in-room comfort and a
private lounge and concierge service
THE LARGEST RESORT HOTELIER IN THE WORLD
At the forefront of the tourism industry for over 50 years, no other hotel operator is better placed to deliver commercial success.
- Founded in 1956, they have been at the forefront of the tourism industry for over 50 years
- The overall market leader in Spain for both leisure and business sectors
- Global brand leader in Latin America and Caribbean
- Annual turnover of over €1 billion and a workforce in excess of 35,000 employees
- The largest group of ‘resort-based’ hotels in the world with more than 300 hotels in 30 countries on 4 continents
- Sol Meliá’s website network receives over 4.5 million visits EVERY MONTH
- A global management group with some of the highest occupancy rates in the world
Meliá has long been regarded as a genuine world leader in the leisure and tourism industry. Founded over 50 years ago, they have established a global brand presence and have grown into the world’s largest resort hotelier.
Throughout their distinguished history they have set new standards of excellence, and recently they won the ‘Prince Felipe’ award for the 2nd time, considered the most prestigious and most important within the tourism industry. The award recognises excellence across a variety of criteria including quality, commitment to innovation and successful entry into new markets. As the world leader for holidays in Latin America and the Caribbean, all of their hotels and resorts follow the same key principles of ensuring every guest has a unique and unforgettable experience. Placing the customer’s needs and expectations at the heart of everything they do, Sol Meliá are recognised the world over as delivering unrivalled touristic quality.
Meliá also has strong commercial links with major tour operators and travel agents throughout the world. This is the most critical factor in the marketing of hotels and resorts once they are operational. This will ensure that your investment is in the hands of the biggest and the best hotel operator at driving commercial success for many years to come.
THE PUREST INVESTMENT RETURNS
Llana Beach Hotel offers investors an unrivalled opportunity for consistent, sustained and equitable rental returns.
- All investors will automatically qualify for the Llana Beach Hotel Rental Scheme managed by Meliá, the largest resort operator in the world
- The Hotel Rental Scheme offers a consistent level of return for all investors
- In addition to the rental returns, the Hotel’s superior quality, its ideal beachfront location combined with the growing popularity of Sal Island, provides the perfect ingredients for excellent capital growth
- That means you’re not just buying an overseas property, you’re investing in the finest beach-front hotel in one of the most thriving tourism markets in the world
Llana Beach Hotel offers a unique opportunity for a substantial and sustained return on your investment. Purchasing one of the 601 luxurious Hotel Suites entitles you to a share of revenue derived from the touristic activity of your chosen property.
In order to ensure a fair and equitable distribution of revenue to owners, all Hotel Suites will be operated on a rotational basis so that each property experiences a similar level of occupancy. This will also ensure servicing and maintenance is consistent across the Hotel. In addition to the rental income, property owners will also benefit from excellent capital growth potential. Llana Beach Hotel sits on prime beach-front land in the heart of one of the most exciting and rapidly growing tourism markets in the world. Demand for property in Cape Verde is anticipated to grow in line with the significant increase in tourism, creating an excellent level of growth in property values. Plus, the overall commercial success and occupancy level of Llana Beach Hotel is underpinned by a ‘minimum’ 15 year management agreement with the world’s leading resort hotel operator, Sol Meliá.