NOW SOLD OUT! FOR SIMILAR PROPERTIES SEE LLANA BEACH HOTEL AND WHITE SANDS!
Fractional ownership opportunities in Tortuga Beach Resort & SPA. Fractions starting from as little as EUR 11,200!
The Purest Investment Returns:
- Tortuga Beach Resort & SPA offers investors an unrivalled opportunity for consistent, sustained and equitable rental returns. Current rental returns have reached approx. 9.3%
- All investors will automatically qualify for the Tortuga Beach Resort & SPA Rental Scheme managed by Sol Meliá, the largest resort operator in the world
- The Hotel Rental Scheme offers a consistent level of return for all investors
- In addition to the rental returns, the Hotel’s superior quality, its ideal beachfront location combined with the growing popularity of Sal Island, provides the perfect ingredients for excellent capital growth
Tortuga Beach Resort & SPA sits on prime beach-front land in the heart of one of the most exciting and rapidly growing tourism markets in the world. Demand for property in Cape Verde is anticipated to grow in line with the significant increase in tourism, creating an excellent level of growth in property values. Plus, the overall commercial success and occupancy level of Tortuga Beach Resort & SPA is underpinned by a ‘minimum’ 15 year management agreement with the world’s leading resort hotel operator, Sol Meliá.
Your dream overseas property is within your reach:
You no longer have to dream of owning a luxurious overseas property; you can make it a reality and fulfill your investment aspirations at Tortuga Beach Resort & SPA where you will receive high rental retutns.
In recent years the tough economic climate has made this harder to achieve with many people left disappointed by their return on cash savings, the level of equity in their existing properties or the performance of other investments. However, strong emerging economies have created new investment opportunities that offer excellent returns and Cape Verde is one such destination. Therefore, an investment in Tortuga Beach Resort & SPA can deliver the returns you are looking for and it is far more accessible than you might think; it is not exclusively for wealthy or expert investors, it is within reach for anyone looking to make their money work harder and establish wealth for the future.
- Invest using cash savings to re-house your existing assets into something capable of delivering a more substantial and sustainable level of return
- Release equity in your existing home or other properties to purchase a luxurious hotel suite that can deliver a far greater level of income and capital growth, or with smaller budget purchase fractional.
There are many different routes to investing in Tortuga Beach Resort & SPA and each one of them ensures you get the returns you deserve.
The Investment potential of Cape Verde:
Bustling with potential and already established on the world stage as a hotspot for property investment, Cape Verde offers unrivalled opportunities for long-term growth and substantial returns.
- Spectacular growth in tourism with a 115% increase since 2000*
- The booming tourism industry is a key driver for the continuing strength of the local economy, with a further 5% growth expected this year**
- Excellent year-round climate with consistently warm temperatures of 25° to 30°
- Direct flights are available from many European and other cities around the world
- Flights from the UK take just 5 ½ hours - closer to home than the Caribbean and without the jet lag
- A renowned sunshine destination with some of the best beaches in the world
- Politically very stable with a growing economy since the late 1990s
- Strict environmental controls and regulations for touristic development
Cape Verde has experienced a spectacular rise in tourism since 2000. The formula for success is simple; stunning beaches, a welcoming culture, year-round sunshine and just over five hours from the UK, with direct flights from London, Manchester, Birmingham and Glasgow, as well as many other cities in Europe and beyond. With an increasing number of access routes opening up, visitor numbers are set to continue to rise for many years. This means that demand for high quality accommodation far exceeds supply, a trend that is set to continue well into the future. This creates the perfect conditions for investment. Property investors not only benefit from excellent long term rental yields, but the sort of capital growth that most other emerging markets can only dream about.
Property investment is protected by strict legislation, allowing only low-density and low-rise development projects to proceed. Not only does this preserve the original character of the Islands, it safe-guards against over development which may lead to an excess of supply, thus protecting your investment for the years ahead.
The largest resort hotelier in the world:
- At the forefront of the tourism industry for over 50 years, no other hotel operator is better placed to deliver commercial success.
- Founded in 1956, they have been at the forefront of the tourism industry for over 50 years
- The overall market leader in Spain for both leisure and business sectors
- Global brand leader in Latin America and Caribbean
- Annual turnover of over €1 billion and a workforce in excess of 35,000 employees
- The largest group of ‘resort-based’ hotels in the world with more than 300 hotels in 30 countries on 4 continents
- Sol Meliá’s website network receives over 4.5 million visits EVERY MONTH
- A global management group with some of the highest occupancy rates in the world
- Sol Meliá has long been regarded as a genuine world leader in the leisure and tourism industry. Founded over 50 years ago, they have established a global brand presence and have grown into the world’s largest resort hotelier.
- Throughout their distinguished history they have set new standards of excellence, and recently they won the ‘Prince Felipe’ award for the 2nd time, considered the most prestigious and most important within the tourism industry. The award recognizes excellence across a variety of criteria including quality, commitment to innovation and successful entry into new markets. As the world leader for holidays in Latin America and the Caribbean, all of their hotels and resorts follow the same key principles of ensuring every guest has a unique and unforgettable experience. Placing the customer’s needs and expectations at the heart of everything they do, Sol Meliá are recognized the world over as delivering unrivalled touristic quality.
- Sol Meliá also has strong commercial links with major tour operators and travel agents throughout the world. This is the most critical factor in the marketing of hotels and resorts once they are operational. This will ensure that your investment is in the hands of the biggest and the best hotel operator at driving commercial success for many years to come.